Risers...

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Risers...

1. ZeeAviatrix
    ZeeAviatrix
    Gunther brings up something I was going to ask about as well. "Btw, now I remember how I felt after having mounted the MZ risers (they move the handlebar upwards and also backward about 1")... I wasn't leaning anymore to reach the grips, and on that more upright position, I was also able to flat feet easily with one foot, it was also easier to pull the bike backwards with the tips of my feet. I confess I'm not sure it was only an impression though, Hope it helps."

Adding risers was one of the first things I did when I got my F800. I found some on eBay - Helibars, for $269. They made a big difference with being able to sit more comfortably upright on the bike. They were hard to find because of the age of the bike, I guess. (2008)

Anyone else add them to their bike?
    0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Likes Flook liked this post
  2. Randyjaco
    Randyjaco
    If you will look at the first picture of my bike, you can see that I added the rubber mounted Rok risers. These are much more comfortable than stock and have eliminated most of the handlebar vibration. The downside is that you are going to need a brake line extension and a lot of rerouting of cables, wires etc. It was a major job.
    0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Likes Flook, ZeeAviatrix liked this post