February Planning Meet

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

February Planning Meet

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. David B
    David B
    Hi Gents.

Happy New Year to you all.

I am pleased to report that we may have another joining our trip - Keith from St Albans.

Right, we do need to get together again soon to meet with Keith and to start planning routes and discuss other things. The earlier we can get together the more time there will be for Keith to get ferries booked etc - this assumes that he still wants to go after having met us!

May I start the process by suggesting Saturday 6th Feb as the date. The location could be Mary Arden in Wilmcote, near Stratford upon Avon where we met last time.

What do you all think? Is this a good day for you?
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Pat H
    Pat H
    Good for me currently.
    I've posted a reminder post in the rides and event forum to see if anyone else is interested and wants to make the Feb meeting.
  3. David B
    David B
    Good idea Pat, thanks.
  4. kwarr
    kwarr
    Hi guys, it in the diary so see you there... if not before.
  5. Davidos
    Davidos
    I'm OK for 6th Feb.

Cheers

David
  6. Doc Robert
    Doc Robert
    the 6th is fine by me too

cheers

Robert
  7. Pat H
    Pat H
    Full house!

In case you haven't found this already (or your user preferences may do this automatically for you)
    If you select the whole SpanFrance 2010 group (so all the topics show as listed) you can select under Group tools (upper right) to subscribe. You will then get an e-mail notification of any posts to the group (and save having to check back regularly)
  8. David B
    David B
    Wow, that was easy!
    I think the pub opens at 12.00 so I will aim to be there then.

I have just had a chance to view the CD of the 2009 trip that Pat has put together.......... I just can't wait to get out there again. Thanks very much for doing this Pat, excellent.

See you all soon.
  9. kwarr
    kwarr
    anyone know if the pub has wi fi? Got some recent problems with the forum and thought you 'super-users' might be able to sort out whilst we're there??
  10. Guille
    Guille
    Hello everybody!

I post in this thread because it's the most recent, I hope it's all right

I introduced myself to the forum a few days ago and Pat told me about this group and the trip passing quite close to my home in Pamplona.

I have taken a quick look at the group posts and, if you all agree and it's not a problem for you, maybe I will join you for 1 to 3 days while you are traveling through Spain and then go back home.

Can any of you post the route maps to me? I will have a look at them and then decide so I interfere as less as posible in your plans for making reservations and whatever.

Please forgive my English is not as good as I would like, reading the posts in the forum I understand them but I'm afraid I usually miss the jokes

Of course if I can help in anything just tell me.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast