Where are all those scot f800?

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Where are all those scot f800?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Fred800gs
    Fred800gs
    There ain't many of us on here! I have passed two f800s in my week of riding one and I am presuming the world ain't so small that it's u guys!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. hub47
    hub47
    Well you probably won't see me as I am on Orkney; saying that there are 3x 800ST here, all Blue. I see one of them regularly as we work at same place but I think the third one seems to sit in a garage being polished most of it's life. On my trips down the line, mostly Scotland but been to Newcastle + Hull for Ferry connections abroad I have seen very few S or ST bikes. Only saw 2 in Germany where most seemed to be on GS models, Cheers, Hub.
  3. argus
    argus
    It's a good question. In July, I attended an IAM track day at Knockhill and there was only one other ST. The same was true at a later event this year.
  4. argus
    argus
    More than a year later, it's still a good question ...
  5. Triton
    Triton
    Well, one has been adopted and is moving up from Dunfermline to Dundee this evening on my trailer.

David
  6. hub47
    hub47
    Strictly speaking I have left the club but now have a F650GS Twin so will maybe stay on as the poor relation
  7. StevieB12
    StevieB12
    A new GT owner here in Hamilton
  8. ST404
    ST404
    Hi guys, been on the forum for a while but never thought of joining the group. Ah well, better late than never
  9. Zorro
    Zorro
    Hi Guys, I'm an ST owner from Bothwell and am happy putting as many miles on as I can.

Its a great bike
  10. oceanvibe
    oceanvibe
    Only see one other ST and was blue the same as mine and that was when I was on a wee tour in Orkney so poss you Hub. It s nice not following the flow
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast