Hi & Welcome!

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Hi & Welcome!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Duffers
    Duffers
    Hi there and thanks for dropping by,
    Being a F800 owner and new to this site I thought I would create a group for all the yorkies out there.

I am regularly out and about in the Doncaster area and a regular at Squires and the east coast.
    Currently rider an 07 F800 ST which i bought only a few months ago and I can certainly say I'm loving every second on her.
    So, if you're in the Yorkshire region and are partial to a few jaunts out and about, drop us a line and join the group.

Keeping it nice
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Davel
    Davel
    'Ey oop Gents, as and when the weather picks up and you decide on a trip to the east coast drop me a line.
  3. Duffers
    Duffers
    Nah-then Dave - welcome !
    Will certainly give you a shout when we get some decent weather
    Where about's are you based?
  4. Davel
    Davel
    'Ey oop, thanks for the welcome, I'm not far from Donny I live just up the road in Bradford.
  5. Speed Donkey
    Speed Donkey
    Yorkshire riding group? Now, a true yorkshire man ed' have a tractor, not a motorbike.
  6. Duffers
    Duffers
    I do SM - its my 3rd mode of transport, after the land-rover mind!
    Welcome abord
  7. Davel
    Davel
    " Now, a true yorkshire man ed' have a tractor, not a motorbike"
    I know a couple of lads who ride Harleys, does that count?
  8. Duffers
    Duffers
    as the saying goes "i may not be able to read or write but i can drive a harley"
  9. feetred
    feetred
    Hey guys. just found the group and thought id pop my head in and say hello. Ride an '06 bright yellow S and will be out and about a bit more when the weather improves. I tend to be around squires, newark barge, matlock or somewhere on the east cost around brid or mabelthorpe.

see you all on the black stuff.
  10. Duffers
    Duffers
    Hi Feetred and welcome aboard!
    I'm partial to a blart up to Squires during the lighter nights and try my best to get up for bike nights.
    If my memory serves the BMW owners club meet up there every 3rd wednesday of the month (or something like that) but have yet to gate crash their night!

Anyway, hope to bump in to you at some point!
    Duffers
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast