Short rides

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Short rides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Gunther
    Gunther
    No, you can post pictures creating albums on profiles, or you can post them on discussions, in general. Only it seems not to work on groups
    1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Thanks ZeeAviatrix thanked for this post
  2. Gunther
    Gunther
    Another album about France on my profile, collecting pictures from Provence, Bretagne, Perigord, Vercors et Bourgogne. Each pic is organized with the place and day I took it. Enjoy (if you can )

Edit: pictures seem too big to be correctly shown even on albums Has anyone any idea how to resize them?
    0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Likes ZeeAviatrix liked this post
  3. Randyjaco
    Randyjaco
    Maybe it is my computer, but when I went to your France photos, I couldn't pinch them down to screen size
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  4. ZeeAviatrix
    ZeeAviatrix
    Your pictures are fantastic, Gunther! Randyjaco, to view the pictures that are huge (due to large amount of pixels) you can zoom out on your computer screen. Usually, in the upper right hand corner, there is an icon you can click on and you should see Zoom in or out. If you zoom out you can view the pictures normally.

Gunther, l'Hôtel Dieu is in Beaune, right? If not, there is a similar "hospital" (no longer used as such) in Beaune which has an amazing roof like that. You have been to so many beautiful places! Le Mont St. Michel is the number one tourist attraction in the world, I believe. You can see that by looking at the crowds. I am not familiar with that extraordinary road through the rock - where is that??

Thank you so much for posting those!
  5. Gunther
    Gunther
    Oui, l'Hotel de Dieu est in Beaune
    The road through the rocks is south of Grenoble, it's well known among european motorcyclists , have a look at the link below
    Massif du Vercors — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)
    That's a wonderful place, it was on my route to Bourgogne, and I enjoyed the ride very much. But, like many other places, you should take your time... relax, get off your bike and start walking. I usually plan a week on the road, so as usual, I was in a hurry, so to say, and didn't stay in that zone for more than a day
    About le Mont S.Michel... you're wrong, I'm afraid, and I explain why: every time someone with whom I have a chat during a trip notice I'm italian, start telling me they've been to Italy, and everyone (and I mean everyone) makes a list, and on the top of the list there are always 5 Terre (which are 100 km west of my flat, btw )
    1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Likes ZeeAviatrix liked this post
  6. Gunther
    Gunther
    Another one added: my mother was born in a small (once) village on the border between Italy and Austria, so I've been there many times, here you can find some pics, hope you like 'em, and let them inspire you all for future trips
    My mouse finger is aching, anyone to post pics/albums? I'd like to get inspired too
  7. Gunther
    Gunther
    Just for the most curious, on my profile, another album. Pics of the region where I live
  8. ZeeAviatrix
    ZeeAviatrix
    Your pictures are great, Gunther! That is what I love about Europe - you can go relatively short distances to see amazing things. Everything is really spread out here in the U.S. Ideally, it would be great to have a covered trailer and take your bikes to places like the Grand Canyon. I hope to make it there, one of these days!

When you post pictures, Gunther, it would be helpful if you uploaded with a reduced amount of pixels. You may have a computer program that does that. I like to use Adobe Photoshop to downsize my pictures. Then, they wouldn't appear so large on this end. But thanks again for posting them!
    Thanks Gunther thanked for this post
  9. Gunther
    Gunther
    Yes Madam, I did it, Madam
    All pictures resized, not all in the best dimensions though, some of them need scrolling
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2