Praise: BMW Guildford UK - BMW G450X Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Tam
    07-26-15
    Motorcycle
    '09 F800R
    Noticed my heat exchanger was developing a drip drip leak so I went in first thing in the morning to see if they could have a look. They took it off, had a look, and said the rubber seal was bad but they swapped out it for a whole new one there and then. Nice. I asked them if they could have a look at the damper screw on the rear suspension. They said it was seized and proceeded to order me a hole new shock unit which will be arriving tomorrow. Nice. On top of that they had a look at the clutch connector and noticed the connection was iffy. They said that it would only start in neutral. I said it only ever did start in neutral, even with the clutch lever pulled in. They said that was not right so they ordered in a new part from Germany. Nice. They took it for a test ride and the technician sad I had a slow puncture developing, they took off the rear wheel and patched it up for me. Nice. All this with no money changing hands

On top of that they were a friendly bunch with a lot of banter and coffee on hand. Nice to have a such a friendly dealership in this day and age of profits etc.

On an unrelated note I could flatfoot a K1300S

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Tony
    11-18-14
    Motorcycle
    '09 F800ST
    I have to admit the Guildford crew are good, especially Kathy.

re your heat exchanger, you reported this in jan 11 and the Bikes 09.. was it under warranty? I have an 09 with a leak and they wouldnt do it.
    Tone da Bone!
    Factory lowered 2009 F800ST
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/tlethere 

Real Name
    Rory
    01-28-16
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Wow, sounds like times have changed at Vines. I had to look for other mechs due to my experiences, but sounds like they've improved. Well done them