15th Annual RKA/Sonoma Raceway Food Drive - BMW G450X Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \n
\r\n Richardrka\r\n \r\n
\n\r\n \r\n Windsor, California\r\n \r\n \nRichardrka is offline\r\n\n\r\n \r\n \r\n F800Riders.org Supporter\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Richardrka\'s Avatar \r\n \r\n \n\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Points: 8,802, Level: 65\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Real Name
Richard Battles
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
03-17-21
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n 15th Annual RKA/Sonoma Raceway Food Drive
\r\nClick image for larger version.\r\n\r\nName:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQpAAAAJDg3MzJjZjNiLWZlYWYtNDk0YS1iOTcwLTBlOTA4ZTY3YzNlMA.jpg\r\nViews:	240\r\nSize:	73.1 KB\r\nID:	166122
\r\n
\r\nHi Gang,
\r\n
\r\nWhat a GREAT day for charity, friends and riding motos!!!!! We gathered a lot of food, and the big surprise was the $700.00 in cash we got from riders and from the raffle!
\r\nClick image for larger version.\r\n\r\nName:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcBAAAAJDI4YzA2NzcxLWIxNWMtNDhlNC1hOGUyLTkyMjkwNzNlNzA5Mw.jpg\r\nViews:	321\r\nSize:	82.9 KB\r\nID:	166130
\r\nTheses a video for that
\r\nCalled 15th Annual RKA/Sonoma Raceway Food Dr.
\r\n
\r\nThis is Kathy rolling into turn three as this was more or less parade laps. BUT still at a pretty brisk pace! Thanks to Laurence and his gang.Hope you all enjoy it.
\r\nClick image for larger version.\r\n\r\nName:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXFAAAAJDliZjE2OTY1LWE5NzQtNDljNC1iN2QxLTZlY2FjYzVhM2M2ZQ.jpg\r\nViews:	146\r\nSize:	87.3 KB\r\nID:	166138
\r\nIt was fun to produce and took most of Sunday as we had multiple cameras, TONS of stills and editing was a challenge.
\r\n
\r\nCouple of interesting points You can see we were held up by cars coming down into Stinson Beach. But you will see it did not slow down one of the bicycles! I also captured an actual four wheeler accident at 101 and San Marin! Duhhh.
\r\n
\r\nI gave all the credits I could think of in the video.
\r\nOne I forgot was the Sonoma Raceway Caf and Val and her crew for setting up the coffee & pastries.
\r\n
\r\nI want to thank Jere Starks for picking up the food at our Windsor shop Friday! This helping gesture allowed Kathy to be able to ride her little F800R Hot Rod pictured in the lead photo of this article.
\r\nClick image for larger version.\r\n\r\nName:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWXAAAAJGEzMGJhZGI0LWUzNzgtNGE3Ni04ZWNkLWUwNzZjNTgxZjgxNg.jpg\r\nViews:	210\r\nSize:	79.1 KB\r\nID:	166146
\r\nThis IS a Sonoma Raceway Event!
\r\n
\r\nRKA is just one of the helping hands like the riders.
\r\n
\r\nHere are a few of the BIG WIGS I will repeat;
\r\nJere Starks
\r\nJennifer Imbimbo
\r\nLaurence Lea
\r\nSurj Gish, City Bike
\r\nBudman, BARF
\r\nKathy Storin (My lovely Wife)
\r\n3Js Track days, Jere Starks
\r\nSonoma Raceway Tickets, Laurence Lea
\r\nAdaptiv Technologies, Wayne Chen [email protected] 646-722-0253 (Glowrider Jacket)
\r\nJT&S Performance, Jim Higgins [email protected]
\r\nMotoChello, John Martinelli [email protected]
\r\n
\r\nAND ...... ALL OF the RIDERS!
\r\n
\r\nKathy and I hope we can do this next year and hope to see you all PLUS a friend or three!
\r\n
\r\nRichard Battles / Kathy Storin
\r\nRKA
\r\n7694 Bell Rd
\r\nWindsor, CA
\r\n95492
\r\n707 836 7659\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\n\n\n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2102010] = "2102010,2102010"; pn[0] = ",2102010"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[26866] = "Richardrka"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post Next Post Next Post

Real Name
    Richard Battles
    03-17-21
    15th Annual RKA/Sonoma Raceway Food Drive
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQpAAAAJDg3MzJjZjNiLWZlYWYtNDk0YS1iOTcwLTBlOTA4ZTY3YzNlMA.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	166122

Hi Gang,

What a GREAT day for charity, friends and riding motos!!!!! We gathered a lot of food, and the big surprise was the $700.00 in cash we got from riders and from the raffle!

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcBAAAAJDI4YzA2NzcxLWIxNWMtNDhlNC1hOGUyLTkyMjkwNzNlNzA5Mw.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	166130
    Theses a video for that
    Called 15th Annual RKA/Sonoma Raceway Food Dr.

This is Kathy rolling into turn three as this was more or less parade laps. BUT still at a pretty brisk pace! Thanks to Laurence and his gang.Hope you all enjoy it.

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXFAAAAJDliZjE2OTY1LWE5NzQtNDljNC1iN2QxLTZlY2FjYzVhM2M2ZQ.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	166138
    It was fun to produce and took most of Sunday as we had multiple cameras, TONS of stills and editing was a challenge.

Couple of interesting points You can see we were held up by cars coming down into Stinson Beach. But you will see it did not slow down one of the bicycles! I also captured an actual four wheeler accident at 101 and San Marin! Duhhh.

I gave all the credits I could think of in the video.
    One I forgot was the Sonoma Raceway Caf and Val and her crew for setting up the coffee & pastries.

I want to thank Jere Starks for picking up the food at our Windsor shop Friday! This helping gesture allowed Kathy to be able to ride her little F800R Hot Rod pictured in the lead photo of this article.

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWXAAAAJGEzMGJhZGI0LWUzNzgtNGE3Ni04ZWNkLWUwNzZjNTgxZjgxNg.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	166146
    This IS a Sonoma Raceway Event!

RKA is just one of the helping hands like the riders.

Here are a few of the BIG WIGS I will repeat;
    Jere Starks
    Jennifer Imbimbo
    Laurence Lea
    Surj Gish, City Bike
    Budman, BARF
    Kathy Storin (My lovely Wife)
    3Js Track days, Jere Starks
    Sonoma Raceway Tickets, Laurence Lea
    Adaptiv Technologies, Wayne Chen [email protected] 646-722-0253 (Glowrider Jacket)
    JT&S Performance, Jim Higgins [email protected]
    MotoChello, John Martinelli [email protected]

AND ...... ALL OF the RIDERS!

Kathy and I hope we can do this next year and hope to see you all PLUS a friend or three!

Richard Battles / Kathy Storin
    RKA
    7694 Bell Rd
    Windsor, CA
    707 836 7659